Don’t let your one-year warranty go to waste.
If you have bought a new home (or had one built for you) you probably have a one-year warranty from the builder.
Inspections Now can perform a complete structural and mechanical inspection of your home to identify items the builder should repair before your warranty expires.
Common issues our warranty inspections will reveal include:
- Symptoms of foundation movement
- Incorrectly sized circuit breakers and electrical wiring in the electrical panel box
- Plumbing leaks
- Potential for roof leaks
- Incorrectly installed attic framing components
- Water heaters not installed per the manufacturer’s warranty requirements
- Sagging doors and windows that are no longer easy to open
Don’t pay for repairs out of your own pocket. Take advantage of that builder warranty before it’s too late! Contact us today to schedule your inspection.